Saturday, February 3, 2018

Mga Propesyonal Na Tirador Ng Bag, Umatake Sa Mall Ng Bohol


“THIEVES IN TAGBILARAN … STEALING FROM ORDINARY HARD WORKING PEOPLE. PLEASE VIEW THIS VIDEO AND MESSAGE ME IF YOU CAN IDENTIFY ANY OF THE SIX SCOUNDRELS INVOLVED. At four thirty on the afternoon of Thursday 1st February 2018 I was grocery shopping in BQ Mall in CPG Road in Tagbilaran. I was carrying a small back pack on my back, which contained all of my money and a new phone worth 8K plus which I had recently purchased. As seen in the video, I was approaching the detergent soap shelves to buy soap when two women approached me, one either side. One of them asked me to reach up to a higher shelf to get an item for her. I did not realise at the time that I was surrounded by three women and three men. One woman [ pink top ] opened my back pack and removed all of the contents before handing the stolen items to a second female thief [ white top ] who walked away with the stolen articles. The video clearly shows the involvement of a team of thieves operating together. The persons involved included three males and three females. 1. Female wearing grey top white leggings … female wearing pink top …dk blue jeans … female wearing white T shirt showing dark square on chest . carrying scarf. Male checked white and dark shirt white scarf Male 2 stocky build wearing green jacket and dark shorts baseball cap Male 3 White T shirt with picture of lion head on front cream coloured jeans. No 3 is already in jail …. five more to go !!! Please help before these animals do this again !!!!” /Gretchen Bela
Loading...

0 comments:

Post a Comment